The Red Pages Studio
Here at The Red Pages Studio, we are committed to ensure that your privacy and personal information are protected and solely used to provide you with the best service possible.
When I ask you to provide certain information from which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and with the requirements laid down by law in the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998, The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations (PECR) 2003 and the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Information that I collect from you:
- Your full name
- Your company name
- Your professional contact information, such as email address and phone number
- Any other information relevant to the service I provide, such as project information, campaign details, etc.
How I use these Details?
Your information is required in order to fulfil the services I provide, such as:
- Record keeping to maintain an adequate list of any services you have booked
- To provide you with information about the services that you are interested in
- To engage in further discussions after an initial contact/enquiry into services provided by The Red Pages Studio
- To keep providing our services in any future contracts
Why do I collect Your Information?
Your data is collected from you on at least one of the following legal bases:
- Because you have provided your explicit consent for us to do so when requesting our services
- To fulfil our contractual obligations to you
How Long Is Your Information Kept?
Your personal information is stored for the minimum time that is necessary for me to fulfil the services that are provided to you and your brand.
Use of Photos
I love to show off my creations and feedback from previous clients, to ensure that you can view my work and have an idea of my photographic style.
As standard, I do include terms in my contract that allow me to use photographs on my website & social media pages.
However, if you would prefer me not to use your images, I am happy to remove this from the contract.
Your final images are stored in an online gallery for viewing & downloading, fully password protected; password that is only shared with you, my client, it is then your decision as to who you share the password with.
The online galleries are removed after 30 days & the images archived in the Cloud with ShootProof my online gallery provider. This archive is an off-site, security back-up of your final photos & means that I (& no one else) can access your photos at any time, from anywhere should you require retrospective access to your images.
If you have any questions about how I handle your personal data please drop me an email at email@example.com